Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation offices will be closed beginning Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, at 2:00pm to observe the Holiday and will re-open Monday, November 28th 2022.
VBCDC wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
By Common Grounds Contributor Helen Hardiman, Esq., MSW "We often hate each other because we fear each other; we fear each other because we don't know each other; we don't know each other because we cannot communicate; we cannot communicate because we are separated." These words from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. perfectly articulate why I work in fair housing. Segregation in this country and in our commonwealth is a result of deliberate governmental policies designed to oppres
In the greatest country in the world, it's counter-intuitive for us to tolerate poverty, hunger, and homelessness. To allow it brings into question our standards of human decency as we portray and communicate them to the rest of the world. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "Beloved Community" is a global vision that mandates that individual accountability should go hand-in-hand with local action. This vision is revived and speaking today into the lives and work of those of us who