Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
VBCDC will be honoring our Veteran neighbors, partners, and board members with a Veterans Day ceremony featuring guest speaker Congressman Scott Rigell (VA-02), followed by a reception luncheon to honor our Veterans for their sacrifice and service on November 11, 2015 at 11:00 am. If you are interested in attending, please Click Here to Register!
Our partner organization, Second Act Communities, is hosting its inaugural Grassroots Community Leadership Symposium from October 20-22, 2015. This event is for anyone interested creating real and sustainable change in their community. To learn more and register for this event, please click here.
We are pleased to announce that Nikkisha Bell-Griffin, our VBCDC neighbor since 2007, has won the $100 Gift Card! We would also like to say THANK YOU to all neighbors who completed the 2015 VBCDC Neighbor Survey- your feedback will help VBCDC to create more opportunities to serve you and your family in new and exciting ways.