VBCDC wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2737
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Thank You for Your Patience and Stay Well!
Everyone in Hampton Roads should have access to housing that they can afford. Contributions from people like you help to make that goal possible.
The Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation appreciates every donation, no matter the amount, and will use your contribution to further our mission of assisting the City of Virginia Beach by partnering with the public and private sectors to provide quality affordable housing opportunities to low and moderate-income people.
All donations are tax-deductible. Your donation will champion supportive communities where people are empowered to live their best lives.
To learn about more ways to support VBCDC, click here!
To donate by check, please
send donation via mail to:
Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation
2400 Potters Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Did you know you can also donate to the Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation just by shopping at your favorite online stores?