VBCDC wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2737
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Thank You for Your Patience and Stay Well!
The Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation offers Internship Opportunities for individuals currently enrolled in a college or university, as well as individuals looking to gain practical work experience to add to their resume.
We will work directly with your Internship Coordinator (if applicable) to ensure your experience not only meets your academic requirements but allows you to have a lasting impact on our community.
To complete an application of interest, or for more information, please contact Megan Savali at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVELY SEEKING INTERNS FOR THE SPRING 2023 SEMESTER!
Additional internship possibilities include Community Development , Grants/Contracts, Administration, Risk Management, Fundraising, and more.
If you have any questions, please contact our Office Administrator at email@example.com.