Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Addie Wright Thomason, President of the Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation and Second Act Communities was the guest of the our supporter, Ann Camacho (CEO of Atlantic Office Solutions) for the Coastal Virginia Top 50 Nonprofits Gala on held Sat., November 14, 2015 at the Chesapeake Convention Center. Mark A.Johnson ( member of VBCDC's board) and his wife, also enjoyed the evening.