Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Join Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation on Saturday, August 6, 2016 for its second annual "Back to School Prep Rally" at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. This fun event will get children and families excited about the new school year. Guest speaker: Dr. Aaron C. Spence, Superintendent, Virginia Beach City Public Schools. There will be door prizes, food, music, minions and more! Click HERE for more information and to sign up!