Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation offices will be closed beginning Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, at 2:00pm to observe the Holiday and will re-open Monday, November 28th 2022.
VBCDC wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation held The Spot Grand Opening and 2017-20222 Major Gifts Campaign launch on May 9th, 2017, and this event was a huge success. Please see below for media articles, and a video of our coverage on Wavy TV 10. WAVY- ‘The Spot’ community center opens its doors in Virginia Beach Pilot Online- Whatever happened to ... The Spot in Lake Edward? Southside Daily- The Spot gives Virginia Beach residents a safe place to be themselves