Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Are you looking for an affordable venue for your graduation party, wedding reception, birthday party, or family reunion? Searching for a convenient location to have your meetings, programs, receptions, ceremonies, rehearsals, showers, classes, retreats? Well, look no further! Learn how you can rent our Inclusivity Room for your next event!
“Let’s Talk” is an educational, fun and engaging program that teaches the fundamentals of effective communication. This speaker will cover the use of gestures, the avoidance of "infobesity," and how to lead or engage in conversation in any situation, whether it be home, business, church or community. Each participant will walk away with life-long lessons learned. Click Here to Register Today!
The Spot is an initiative in the Lake Edward area of Virginia Beach to provide a collaborative Community Hub for residents and local organizations to engage and empower the community. Sessions begin in April 2017 and are open to all Bayside community residents. Click here to learn more!