Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation wants you to know that your health is of the utmost Importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. Our Team is providing services virtually and can be reached during normal business hours. NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Change can be scary, tiring, and frustrating. But it can also be exciting and invigorating, broaden our knowledge, and force us to face and overcome our fears. Ultimately, change leads us grow in our personal and professional lives. Often times, our New Year’s Resolutions are focused on our personal goals: exercise more often, eat more healthy foods,read more, eat out less and save more money, etc. but how about making a New Years resolution that is focused on embracing ch