Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation wants you to know that your health is of the utmost Importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. Our Team is providing services virtually and can be reached during normal business hours. NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Parents and kids, come on out next Saturday and party with us! Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation's Second Annual Back to School Prep rally is coming soon, and 13 News recently featured us! Click here to read about it!