VBCDC wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2737
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Thank You for Your Patience and Stay Well!
Permanent Rental Housing
The permanent rental housing programs of the Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation provide stable, affordable rental housing opportunities for low to moderate-income persons, the elderly, persons with severe mental health disabilities, persons with developmental disabilities, and formerly homeless or disabled veterans. These programs provide qualified households with rental rates that are below market, ensuring that individuals and families are not rent-burdened.
Our homes are scattered in various neighborhoods throughout the city, including Lake Edward, Green Run, Northridge, Princess Anne Plaza, Indian Lakes, Campus East, and Rosemont Forest.
Please call 757-500-2737 to speak with a Leasing Specialist or click the links below to begin your home search and to fill out a preliminary rental application.
Would you benefit from a coaching and support program? If so, contact VBThrive in partnership with the United Way of South Hampton Roads today!