Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation wants you to know that your health is of the utmost Importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. Our Team is providing services virtually and can be reached during normal business hours. NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Thank You for Your Patience and Stay Well!
VBCDC will be closed on Thursday, November 25th and Friday, November 26th, for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Our office will reopen at 8:30 am on Monday, November 29, 2021.
By Common Grounds Contributor Helen Hardiman, Esq., MSW "We often hate each other because we fear each other; we fear each other because we don't know each other; we don't know each other because we cannot communicate; we cannot communicate because we are separated." These words from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. perfectly articulate why I work in fair housing. Segregation in this country and in our commonwealth is a result of deliberate governmental policies designed to oppres