Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Formerly the President of the Thomason Group and Executive Vice President of the Chicago Housing Authority, Addie Wright Thomason has demonstrated experience with public housing management, nonprofit leadership, and community development. “It is important to me that all residents of Virginia Beach and the larger Hampton Roads area have access to housing of good quality that is also affordable to them,” Thomason states. “Through collaborative and results-driven leadership, I h