Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation offices will be closed beginning Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, at 2:00pm to observe the Holiday and will re-open Monday, November 28th 2022.
VBCDC wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2762
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
The Cypress Landing Veterans Community is a design-build development project consisting of 50 rental housing units for homeless and disabled low-income veterans. This Low Income Housing Tax Credit community will be constructed on approximately 6.36 acres of land. Cypress Landing will be the second “permanent” affordable rental units in Hampton Roads developed for disabled and/or homeless veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces and will consist of 44 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom ap