VBCDC wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2737
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Thank You for Your Patience and Stay Well!
Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation is leading a call to action called Operation: Now It’s Our Turn. It is a campaign to provide countless services for displaced veterans, low-income and vulnerable populations.
The Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation is well known for their impact in the fields of supportive housing development and veterans services. We are award-winning LEADERS in the development of supportive housing communities and human services.
The proceeds raised from Operation: Now It's Our Turn will support VBCDC's mission of developing our Homeless and Disabled Veterans' development in Chesapeake, Cypress Landing. Cypress Landing will be the second "permanent" affordable apartments in Hampton Roads developed for disabled and homeless veterans. The projected opening date is Summer of 2019.