VBCDC wants you to know that your health is of the utmost importance to us.
VBCDC remains committed to assisting you with your housing needs. VBCDC will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 as well as business operating requirements, and update you accordingly to ensure our communities are kept clean and safe for our neighbors, vendors, staff, and families.
Please contact our team at the numbers below during normal business hours to schedule an appointment at our offices. We hope to hear from you soon!
• For General Office Information or a Dial by Name Directory, please call 757-463-9516
• For Leasing Inquiries, please call 757-500-2737
• For Property Management, please call 757-500-2742
• For Veterans Services, please call 757-500-2754
• For Maintenance Needs, please call 757-500-2753
• For Food Pantry Assistance, please call 757-500-2759
• Documents and payments can be put in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
Thank You for Your Patience and Stay Well!
June 2: "Grand Opening Held for Cedar Grove Satellite Office"
May 14: "Grand Opening Held for Bayberry 7 Homes"
April 8: "VBCDC and Second Act Communities Join Equality Means Business"
March 11: "Author Peter Block to Speak at Community Book Discussion"
March 3: "VBCDC Launches A Community Conversation"
January 29: "VBCDC Encourages Community to 'Read One Book Together'"
"Underserved Kids Have Cookies with Santa"December 22:
"VBCDC Presents Awards to Staff Reaching Service Milestones"December 12:
November 6: "Cedar Grove Hosting 2014 Veterans Day Celebration"
October 22: "VBCDC Offering Volunteer Orientation on November 15th"
October 1: "Cedar Grove Wins 2014 Across the Region Service Award"
September 12: "Day of Caring Returns to VBCDC"
August 4: "Addie Wright Thomason Announced New VBCDC CEO"